Monday, May 14, 2007

All Work and No Play - Julie Cohen

Title: All Work and No Play

Author: Julie Cohen

Line: Modern Extra

Release month: June 2007

The S-Factor: Sizzling!!!

Back-Blurb:


She wasn't the kind of girl that gorgeous men flirted with. She was plain Jane Miller - great at her job, organised, efficient, sensible. Except that every time she met Jay's deep blue eyes, she knew he wanted her. And she wanted him - the guy was seriously sexy! Perhaps for a change it was time to let go and have the night of her life! After all, all work and no play makes Jane a very dull girl...

Review:

Oh my, where do I start?!! This is one seriously HOT book and should come with a warning!!!!

As soon as I read Julie Cohen's note to readers I knew
I was going to enjoy this read.

Jay/Jonny is a fantastic hero - and so sexy that the word doesn't do him justice. From the moment his character appeared I didn't stand a chance, and neither did Jane - although her willpower was second to none, because she did try!

This book isn't for the faint-hearted - it is the most sizzling Modern Extra that I have read to date. But with Jay/Jonny as the hero how could it not be..?


Reviewed by: Sue

Hero Hotness Factor ♥♥♥♥♥

Heroine Lovability Factor ♥♥♥♥

Awww Factor ♥♥♥♥♥

Stickability Factor ♥♥♥♥♥

Humour Factor ♥♥♥

Weepy Factor ♥♥♥

No comments: